Saturday 18 November 2017

The 85

Today I received my 85mm f1.8D lens to complete the 3 lens trilogy for the Nikon DF.

This was my first experience of dealing with Grays of Westminster and not only is the lens in mint condition ( boxed as well with all paperwork) but I got a 10% discount and next day delivery all tied in with a 12 month warranty!

The whole experience was very slick and efficient and Tabitha who I dealt with was fantastic as well as being totally Nikon savvy so a real pleasure to deal with and their prices for used items were better than many other online retailers.

Needless to say I am delighted with the lens and coupled with the DF it makes a perfect partnership delivering great images.

Very happy and these are my first images from today.































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.