Sunday 12 November 2017

Bourton-on-the-Water

We went to Bourton yesterday so that Sheila could finish her Christmas shopping - wet afternoon with the very fine drizzle that did eventually clear.

While my wife did her shopping and before we met up for some refreshments, I took the DF with the 24mm and grabbed some photos around the streets and one across the fields.

I am very pleased how well the DF captures images in all light - it is a camera that slows me down and allows me to work in a more considered manner.

I recently purchased one of Nikon GR-1 grips for the DF - these were made specifically for the Japanese market and I am delighted with how it improves the grip and handling, it adds a lot without increasing size / weight in any major way.

Nikon DF with 24mm f2.8 AF-D & GR-1 grip



Bourton-on-the-Water











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.