Sunday 10 September 2017

Cricklade & Swindon at War

We have just had the annual Cricklade & Swindon at War event, re-enactors as well as military vehicles all held at Blunsdon railway station with trips on the steam train available for those with tickets.

My wife was working there so I had to deliver items for her sales area and took the opportunity to grab some photos, on the Saturday we had some good weather to start that changed between blue sky, sun then overcast and drizzle followed by heavy rain but we were joined by my daughter and her husband as well as our grandson Archie - a trip on the train allowed some photos of Archie.

I went back again today with my good friend and superb photographer Rob (he only had 2 cameras with him today rather than the brace of equipment and multiple bags he normally carries!).
Another good day even though it was overcast with flat lighting.

I covered the 2 days with just the D500 and 24-120mm f4 lens and when needed used the SB700 for some fill flash.

These are the images I am happy with.

Saturday Photos























































Sunday Photos




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.