Thursday 7 September 2017

2 days in Brighton

After our trip to Islington for the Angel Festival, we headed down to Brighton for a couple of days at the seaside.

The weather was mostly overcast, windy with some drizzle but we still managed to get out and about and even though I had to listen to my body following my surgery and not overdo it, I was still able to get out and grab some photos around the sea front (a quick photo session of She for Monaco Beach) then some photos in the lanes and along the front.

The fresh sea air certainly helped promote my recovery as long as I limited myself to no more than 4 miles over a full day.

Sea air, a superb model, camera and interesting subject matter - what more can I want.














































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.