Sunday 20 August 2017

Lacock at War

I attended the Lacock at War event yesterday as my wife was running the fashion show and there was a good turnout of both visitors (10,000 plus) and re-enactors.

I had my good friend Rob with me and we spent a good 5 hours taking photos of the event and photos around the village.

I managed to grab some photos of my wife's fashion show (a packed audience) and later on some photos of my wife with Miss Lacock as they walked around the village before setting up a little photo session using a gate and Steve a re-enactor dressed as a US Military Press Photographer with his Speed Graphic camera - a nice way to finish the day!











































































































 Lady She with the Mayor at the start of the fashion show.





















 Lady She & Miss Laycock in the village.







An impromptu photo shoot at the gate.



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.