Monday 23 January 2017

Lady She at the lakes

My wife and I were out at the lakes yesterday and I wanted to shoot some images of her.

I took the XT2 + 56mm APD and the Fuji EF-X500 flash unit and we went out to the country for a walk and to do some more daylight flash photos, it was a cold but bright day and the fresh air was perfect to clear the remnants of colds and enjoy a photo session at the same time.

The EF-X500 is superb and automatically operates in high speed sync mode when needed delivering great results.

These were all shot at 200 ISO, manual mode f1.2 and adjusting the shutter to allow the background to be underexposed yet the flash illuminating the subject correctly.

I am happy!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.