Sunday 5 June 2016

Slimbridge

I took my first trip to Slimbridge Wildlife Wetland Trust yesterday, I went with Rob who is a regular visitor.

An amazing sanctuary for all things nature, large and very well laid out with provisions for all sorts of wildlife so a photographic dream and a new experience for me.

I took the Fuji X-Pro2 + 100-400mm as I wanted a camera that could be carried without too much ache and pain yet delivered good image quality.

These are my first images from Slimbridge.............not may last though!


























































































1 comment:

  1. Great images Ian I can see you getting into wildlife photography with that fantastic 100-400mm fuji lens, its a lens that never seems to miss a shot

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.