Monday 18 April 2016

Up T'North

We were up North at the weekend as She had a job in Harrogate, we arrived on a wet and windy Fri and managed to grab a few hours in Harrogate so I grabbed a some images while dodging the showers.

Saturday, She was working in the afternoon so I drove over to Knaresborough to take some photos of the famous viaduct, I also walked the town and found some interesting wall art - beautiful day with blue skies and sunshine so a total contrast to Fri.

On the way back home we did a detour to Bolton (Greater Manchester) and visited the street where I was born, very nostalgic and at least She knows there is now more than one street in Bolton!!

Harrogate.





















Knaresborough



































Canada Street Bolton - where I was born!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.