Saturday 12 April 2014

Leica 111f + Summicron 5cm f2.

I have been longing to get another Leica film camera after parting with my M6TTL a few years ago.

I didn't want an "M" but one of the last of the Oscar Barnack originals and this camera is the last true Barnack original, got it for a great price and it came in the original box with camera & lens serial numbers on the box, leather ever ready case and instruction manual!

I have just managed to get hold (via Ebay) of an original Leitz UV filter, Ernst Leitz 5cm viewfinder and lens shade - all in great condition so I now have a complete kit - superb quality all in a small tactile pocketable kit!

No AF, no AE, no sensor....................joy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.